New Release with Joy Clair

Monday, May 7, 2018

Hello everyone!

I am here with Joy Clair showcasing the new stamp set called "Mother's Day Love" and "Life's a Breeze" stamp sets! I love these sets, they are so versatile!

I started out with using a 4 x 5 1/2 layer, I created the grass with distress ink and then created the sky. I used my scan and cut and cut the bears out and colored them with the Leisure Arts colored pencils. I cut a couple of the kites out with the Life's a Breeze stamp set, colored them with colored pencils and added them to my card with some twine from my stash. I finished the card off by adding the sun and sentiment.


 Closer look

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies Used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest