A Blog Named Hero with Honey Bee Stamps - Watercoloring May Challenge!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GINA K BLOG HOP, CLICK HERE.

Hello everyone!



We are so excited to be collaborating with Honey Bee Stamps this month. Have you seen their new release? If you haven't head over to their blog to see all the fantastic stamps and dies.  For our challenge this month, we are watercoloring, doesn't that sound like fun!  I hope you will join along with us this month and show us your watercoloring.


Here is my take on the challenge:



My card is an A2 card, I die cut the layer using the Hero Arts Rectangle nesting dies.  I decided to use the Hero Arts Soft Pool Ink for my background to look like it is watercolored.  I die cut the box from the new set from Honey Bee stamp set "Celebration Box".  The little baby, and the toys came from the new set from Honey Bee stamp set  "Welcome Baby".   I adhered the box down and used foam tape to pop the little guy peaking out of the box.  I colored him using copics, E31, 35 and 57, his hair is C5 and C7.  I thought the little doggie was cute, he's trying to look into the box, he is from the Hero Arts set "Woof".  I colored him with copics too, E51 and E53.   I added the sentiment "Welcome" from the Honey Bee stamp set "Welcome Baby" and the sentiment under it is from the Hero Arts stamp set "Little One". 


Here is a closer look.

I hope I have inspired you to join in on the challenge, there will be one random entry can win a prize from, A Blog Named Hero.  Please remember to follow all of our challenge rules so that you’re eligible for our prize.



You can add your card using the linky tool here.  Good luck and we can not wait to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon for some more inspiration!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest