So Suzy December Guest Designer - Blowing Snowflakes

Sunday, December 11, 2016




Hello everyone!

I am back again as  guest designer this month for So Suzy Stamps.  I am show casing another stamp that was released last month.  It is called "Blowing Snowflakes".  I am in love with this stamp, there are so many possibilities.  

Don't forget So Suzy is having an 'End of the Year Party" and she is  offering free shipping December 1st through the 15th!  You can also win free shipping for the whole year in 2017.  Details are on her blog!

Here is my card:

Here is how I put my card together:
  1. My card is a square card, 4 x 4,
  2. I heat emboss with white embossing powder,
  3. I water colored with distress inks to give the card some color,
  4. The sentiment is by So Suzy Stamps and it is called "Color of Winter",
  5. I finished my card by adding some sparkly enamel dots.
Thanks again for stopping by.  Please stop over at So Suzy Stamps to see other projects created by the talented Design Team with this stamp. There are some great creations.

Supplies Used:


2 comments :

  1. I love it. The background certainly is the colors of winter and those snowflakes look awesome against it. We are getting light snow here and that would be a perfect way to depict it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest