Retro Rubber Challenge #50 - Autumn Leaves Start to Fall

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JOY CLAIR, CLICK HERE.


Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, it is "Halloween" you can use the photo below for inspiration. To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older, tell us how old it is and follow the theme. It's so much fun to join Retro Rubber's challenges. Don't forget to stop by the blog and see all the other design teams creations.


I am using a couple of stamp sets from Impression Obsession one is called "Autumn Leaves", which I couldn't find anything after September 2011 so I'm going to assume this date is around the time the stamp was released. The other stamp set is "Fall Leaves" which was released in 2016.

My card is an A2 card top folding card.  I stamped the leaves with several colors of distress inks.  I then added my sentiment from the Autumn Leaves stamp set.  I finished it off by adding some sequins.


I hope you have been inspired by my card and will join the challenge. You have until November 4th to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation! Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!

Supplies Used:


13 comments :

  1. Donna, I love your awesome mixed ink stamping here. The sentiment is perfect and made me smile a lot. Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS and perfect for a fall card! The sequins are the blingy touch that finishes it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I will admit it was your card that inspired me when looking at our gallery of DT cards. I love the mix of colors, the sentiment and the sequin details. Very lovely card!! Definitely a card I would want to CASE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katy I'm so happy I was able to inspire you. Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  4. Stunning card! I love the colors and you can just feel the texture on those leaves! But the sentiment! I want it! And now I must go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, if you can't find it, I may have an extra one here. When I was looking through my stamps I ran into another set! Silly me.

      Delete
  5. This is a gorgeous Autumn card, Donna! The stamps you used are wonderful for this challenge. I love how simple yet striking this card is. CASEing this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie...can't wait to see your card when you CASE it!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful leaves, and such a lovely sentiment! The sequins are a perfect finish. I'm telling myself to start using them more. They're just the right touch on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Donna: I love this beautiful leaves, the way you stamped them add so much texture.
    The sentiment is so sweet and romantic, just perfect like to send to someone dear who is far away.
    Love the bling!!
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove fall leaf cards and yours is fantastic! So colorful with perfect placement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest