Retro Rubber Challenge #48 - Embellish It!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, it is "Embellish It" you can use lace, twine or ribbon to embellish your card.  See the photo below for inspiration.  To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older, tell us how old it is and follow the theme. It's so much fun to join Retro Rubber's challenges. Don't forget to stop by the blog and see all the other design teams creations.

 

I am using the Penny Black background stamp called "Autumn Dance". It was released in 2014. The sentiment is from Stampin Up set called "Six Sayings" which was a hostess set in August 2015.  I used distress inks to make my background and then stamped the background stamp with Memento Rich Cocoa.  I then used versamark to stamp my sentiment and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I added some ribbon at the bottom of the sentiment to give it some more dimension.  To finish off my card, I sprayed it with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Gold (see pic below).


Closer look at the card, can you see the gold spray?

I hope you have been inspired by my card and will join the challenge. You have until October 7th to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation! Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest