Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-Flamingo

Friday, August 19, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to join the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge-Flamingo.  I haven't played along with them in a while and saw what the challenge was and just had to join.  I have several flamingo stamps, but I chose to use the Pink & Main stamp set called "Ticked Pink".


I stamped the flamingo twice and fuzzy cut it out.  I popped the feather up to give her some dimension.  I colored everything with copics.  Don't you love the paper, do you see the flamingo's on it.?  I love how the black and pink look so well together.


Thank you so much for stopping by, Please come back again soon!


Supplies used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest