Oh Baby - It's a Boy!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

SECOND POST FOR TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COTTAGECUTZ CLICK HERE!

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here and I am sharing a card with you from the "Oh Baby" set.  I love this set, it is perfect to make a card for a baby shower, congratulating someone for the birth of a child or even a graduation card.  

The size of my card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 size.  I added two layers and colored my image with copics.  I finished off the card by added some enamel dots.



Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest