Joy Clair - Congratulations!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Joy Clair featuring their new stamp set for May.  It is called "Oh Baby".  Earlier in the month, I told you this was by far one of my favorite stamp sets; well I really have confirmed it now. You can use this stamp set for graduations from college,  high school, or a new job, or if you just want to congratulate someone for something.  I have a graduation card; this is the time of year for college and high school graduations, perfect card and perfect sentiment in the set
.
My card is a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.  The gold layer is 5 x 4 and the design paper is 4 7/8 x 3 7/8.  I stamped the sentiment with versamark and added gold embossing powder.  I used my heat tool to emboss.  I adhered the black stripe to my card and added the graduation cap.  My card is a very easy and simple card.

I hope you enjoyed my card, you may want to hop on over to the store and get this set, it is on sale and you don't want to miss out!



Please stop by and join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

If you haven't had a chance to play along with Joy Clair's May challenge which is "Anything Goes", please do. Here is the link, you have until the end of the month to join.

I hope I have inspired you today and thank you for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest