CottageCutz - Happy Father's Day

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hello everyone!

I am here with "The Scrapping Cottage" using the CottageCutz dies!  I just could not help myself to use the anchor again for a Father's Day card.  Have you gotten your Father's Day card made?   For details on how I put my card together head over to The Scrapping Cottage.

I also wanted you to know the new release for May is out and it is 25% off off in the store. You may want to go check it out!


Closer look at the anchor, it is popped up with black foam.


Also, if you have not had a chance to play along with the newest challenge you still have time. The theme is Spring and you have until May 31st to enter. Get all the details here.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Dies used for this project:








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest