Craft Hoarders April Blog Hop

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

It's April and it's time for another blog hop with the Craft Hoarders! You should be coming to my blog from Gloria Stengel, after visiting me, hop over to Pam Bray next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog and the list is at the bottom of this post!

I have a cute birthday card to share with you.  This card is a square 4 x 4 card.  The stamps are by Great Impressions.  I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Square Scallop Frame die to frame my image.  I colored the penguins with copics and added some stickles to give a little sparkle and added an enamel dot to the middle birthday hat.   This card is nice and simple.  I hope I have given you some inspiration.  Don't forget to visit the other team member's blogs to see what they have created. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think. Please hop on over to Pam Bray blog to see her beautiful creation.

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List

Gloria Stengel
Donna Idlet - You are here
Pam Bray
Karen Zueger-Brownell
Glenda Brooks
Teresa Horner
Barbara Rankin
Jacquie Southas
Tracey Sabella
Debbie Seyer
Wendi Robinson



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest