Best Wishes

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with CottageCutz with another card to share with you.  The floral leaves are a new release for April which is called Leafy Swirls.  I just love them, there are so many possibilities for these. The flower is a large 3D flower.  This flower can also be made in many different ways.  My card can be for a wedding, graduation or someone leaving for a new job.  I finished off the card with the Best Wishes sentiment. For details on how I put this card together head on over to CottageCutz Blog.


Here is a closer look at the flower....

This is it for today, I hope I have inspired you to try out some of the 3D flowers.  Also, did you know that we are having a challenge for our fans and followers to display the cards you have made with CottageCutz dies? There are prizes to be won as well.Click here for all the details.  I hope you will join in on the fun!

Please come back again soon!

Here are the dies I used:
















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest