Craft Hoarders December Blog Hop!

Saturday, December 5, 2015


Hello everyone!

Welcome to the December Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Amber Milone. After visiting me, hop over to Bonnie Garby next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog!

I am here sharing an altered mini canning jar by Tim Holtz.  Isn't this just the cuties canning jar.  My local scrapbook store, had a sample of this in the store, so I decided to make one for myself.  I first sprayed the mini Tim Holtz tree with Tim Holtz distress Spray Stain "mowed lawn".  I let it dry and painted the top with Tim Holtz distress paint "picket fence".  I stamped the tree and distressed the paper, I colored the tree with Tim Holtz  distressed pins, add some snow with embossing paste and used the glitter paper to frame it.  After the tree dried I added some bell ornaments to the tree and then put a little hot glue in the bottom and added some glitter in the bottom of the jar.  I put the lid on and punched a whole in the top and added the pin and put the tree on top. I added some twine and some jewels to finish the jar off.


This is a pic of the canning jar and the topper.

Closer view of the jar, the charms are hanging and you can see the bell oranments on the tree.

Closer look of the card on top....you can see the snow.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think. Please hop on over to Bonnie Garby blog to see her beautiful creation.

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List

Gloria Stengel
Debbie Seyer
Ginny Nemchak
Pam Bray
Jacquie Southas
Glenda Brooks

Amber Milone
Donna Idlet YOU ARE HERE
Bonnie Garby
Wendi Robinson
Teresa Horner
 Kathy Clement
 Barbara Rankin 
 Christy Houser

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest