Season's Tweeting

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here playing along with MFT sketch and color challenges.  I went to a crop this pass weekend and made a few cards and some scrapbook layouts from our Disney crusie from the summer.  I have not scraped in a while, but my mojo was on this weekend.  I made about 8 layouts, I still need to embellish the pages.

Here is one of the cards I made.  I love the sketch and the colors from the challenges.  I stamped the Pure Innocence girl from the Season's Tweetings stamp set with MFT Premium Black Licorice ink, and colored her with copics.  The frame I cut from the Blueprint 24 and used the Stitched Stax Rectangle to cut out the inside.  The stars are also from the Blueprint 24.



Here is the sketch challenge:

Here is the color challenge colors:


Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave a comment if you like my card.  If you are not a follower, I would love for you to start following my blog.  Please come back again soon.


Supplies:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest