Happy Halloween - a2z Scrapbooking October Challenge

Friday, October 9, 2015

Hello all,

I am here today with a2z Scrapbooking Blog with new challenge for the month. The challenge this month is Fall. I hope you all will join in on the fun. Come on over to a2z Scrapbooking Blog and see what all the talented designers have created.

Here is my card, I have used the masking technique. First I cut two layers a 3 ⅞” x 5 ⅛” twice, then I punched a circle out of one of the layers. Then I layed the punched piece on the other sheet and used my sponge to get the full moon. Then I used the circle I cut out and layed it on top of the yellow piece I sponged. Then I sponged the blue color over the whole card, as I got to the bottom I did not use so much ink. Then I cut some clouds out and sponged then on in black. Walla, It's all done, so easy. I stamped the stocking feet and colored them with copics and cut them out with the die that came with the set.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping). Right now the stamp set has sold out, but if you really need it, just let us know and it can be ordered.  Also, there are a lot of new Christmas stamps and dies in the store that are to die for, please go check it out.  

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!


Supplies Used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest