My Disney Projects!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello all you Disney enthusiast!

I am here to share with you many projects that I created for our first Disney Cruise.  Oh my God!  I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed our cruise on the Dream.  It was definitely a "dream".  It was so much joy for me to see my grandchildren faces.  They had so much fun that we did not want it to end. Yes, we.  I surely did not want it to end.  The Dream is only a five day cruise.  We are convinced that our next one will be at least a seven day.  By the time we learned our way around the ship, it was time to go.  So with all that being said,  here are my projects.  Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Here are four autograph books I created for my grandchildren and me.

This one is my grandsons.

The one is my granddaughter's



The one is my granddaughter's
This one is mine.

I made bags so that they could put their swimming suits in them when we go to the pool. As you can see I personalized each one.  I also made water bottles.


This is the group of us that went on the Cruise.  I made all the shirts.


Back of the shirts for the women.                      This is my grandson modeling the back of the shirt.



Door art for our door.  This was very helpful for us, we knew exactly which room was ours.

I had these pillow cases made so that we could get the characters signatures.  The sad thing was, they do not have the program anymore where you can have the characters sign.  We would have had to carry the cases with us to get the signatures.


I made earrings.



I made these lanyards also.  These really came in handy.  We kept our ID and card for the room in them.  My grandson and I started collecting the Disney pins that we attached to the lanyard.  We cannot wait to go back again!


Thanks for stopping in and seeing my projects.  I hope you enjoyed this post and it has given you some inspiration.  Please come back again soon!

1 comment :

  1. WOW, this is amazing, our only Disney cruise was also a 5 day, but it was on the Wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest