Craft Hoarders Anonymous September Blog Hop

Tuesday, September 1, 2015


Welcome to the very first blog hop with Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Tracey Sabella. After visiting me, hop over to Bonnie Garby next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog or I have included the list at the bottom of this post.

Here is my post for this September blog hop. I have chosen to make a shadow box using the Graphic 45 shadow window box and Graphic 45 Botanical Tea papers. I LOVE Graphic 45 papers and embellishments, so creating with them is ALWAYS fun! The Botanical Tea paper is so beautiful.  I love the vintage look of it.  I must say, I love all the beautiful paper's that Graphic 45 creates. Sometimes it is so hard for me to use it.  Yes I love hoarding it!  I hope you enjoy looking at my project as much as I have enjoyed making it.


This is the window shadow box, I decided not to use the clear backing that came with  the box.  I love the background papers that I chose for each window.    I added lots of  embellishments, using the chipboard pieces of the collection and the metal brads.  The G45 feet I painted with ranger patina paint for metal.  I wanted the feet to complment the box.  Below are close up of each section.


Here I painted the Tim Holtz cage with the Ranger patina paint and added some paper in the back.  I did lots of fuzzy cutting in this project.  I added a little glossy accent to the humming bird's eye to make it shine.  

 Here I fuzzy cut the roses and flowers and popped them up with dimensionals.  I added the metal bird.


This window, I fuzzy cut the butterflies and added the clear wink of stella to the wings.  I used one of the stickers that says  "Tea Party" to the glass bottle.

 Here I fuzzy cut the bird and the flowers.  Add this cute pearl  embellishment and hung it to the box.  I also added a little glossy accent to the blue bird's eye.


Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my project.  Please join in on the blog hop and check out all the talented ladies creations.  Some of the blogs have some blog candy, so check out everyone's post to see what you could win.  Don't forget your next stop is  Bonnie Garby.




Pam Bray - http://www.pammejoscrapbookflair.com/





Christy Houser - http://creatingwiththegirls.blogspot.com/


Supplies Used:

2 comments :

  1. Your blog about the CRAFT HOARDERS ANONYMOUS September Blog Hop is a treasure trove of crafting inspiration. For fellow crafters looking to organize and replenish their supplies conveniently, "https://usepromos.com/promo-codes/instacart-promo-code-$35-off" can be a valuable resource. Thanks for sharing this creative and resourceful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has grown to be a dependable ally in my hunt for information. vickie lynn swayze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest