MFT Challenges - Happy Birthday!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am so happy I made it in time to play along with MFT Color 19 and Sketch Challenges 224.  I wanted to play along last week with the sketch challenge, but didn't make it in time.  I have been away for a few days, but I am back.  I have a lot of projects in my head that I want to do.  I received my new stamp set yesterday and I wanted to use it on these challenges.


I love the sketch and the colors.  I started out with cutting my base to an A2 card using 110 lbs Neenah cream paper.  The layers I used Stampin Up papers, Night of Navy, Soft Sky and Certainly Celery (retired).  I used the Die-namics Blueprint 22 to cut the embossed layer.  The embossing folder is Lifestyle Crafts Happy Birthday.  The next layer is cut from the Die-namics Blueprint 14.  I paper pierced the MFT Pure Innocence Happy Banner with paper from Avery Elle 6x6 paper pack The Everyday Collection.  The Birthday was cut from Technique Tuesday Die Say It Birthday.  I colored the image using my Prismacolor pencils.  I finished my card off with some squins from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks so much for stopping by, there still is a few days to play along if you want.  Please come back again soon.

Supplies:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest