You're A Star - MFT Color and Sketch Challenges

Saturday, March 14, 2015


Hello everyone,

I am here playing along with MFT Color Challenge and I combined it with the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  This was a tough challenge this week, it really made me think outside the box.  I used the stamp set MFT Spotlight Sentiments for the center of the layout.  I used my Mistie to stamp the "congrats".  I stamped it three times.  I colored in the "congrats" with the color palette colors and added some clear wink of stalla to give the words some shine.  I thought the card needed something else, so I added the MFT Stacking Stars, again in the coordinating colors.  I think the card came out pretty cool.  I would have never thought about using these colors together.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Please come back again soon.  Here is the color palette and the sketch.  There still time to play along with both challenges.




Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest