Wishing You a Happy Birthday

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  Can you believe tomorrow is April 1?  Where did March go?  I am praying that by the end of this week it will warm up.  I am so ready for warm weather.

I am here playing along with CAS(E) this sketch and CASology - Spring.  I could not wait to use this stamp set from My Favorite Things.  It is a simple and clean card.  The tulips on this set have endless possibilites.  I cut out a couple of layers with My Favorite Things dies.  I stamped the tulip and then cut it out with the die set, placed the tulip on the top layer of my card and stamped the words across both pieces.  I lifted the tulip up and stamped again.  I lined the tulip over the words and popped it up. I used my prismacolor pencils to color the flower.  Here is my take on the sketch.


This is the sketchh:

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Supplies used:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest