Welcome Baby

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are ready for the big storm.  The weather people are predicting 4-8 inches of snow.  All the schools and some businesses have already closed.  I am all ready, went to the store and got milk and bread, and some other goodies.....bring it on!!!!

I have a card here, I am playing along with MFT Color and Sketch challenge.  I love a sketch and color challenge, so I could not resist playing along.  I also needed to make a baby card for a friend and the colors were perfect.  I used some dies and punches to create this card.  The elephant and sentiment is from MFT Beautiful Baby stamp set.  Love the color combo.





There is still time to play along if you want to join in on the fun.  Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest