Make a Wish

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello again everyone,

I am back today with another quick post to play along with The Card Concept (Cupcakes) which my card is clean and simple.  Lots of layers and elements.  I am also playing along with Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I thought these two challenges would work well together.  I have had this Avery Elle Stamp Set Cupcakes for a while so I am using this in these challenges.  This is a clean and simple card with lots of colors.

Here is my take on the challenges.


Here is my inspiration for this card:




Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.  I love reading you comments, please tell me what you think.

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest