Happy Spring

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hello everyone,

We are half way through the week, I hope you all are having a wonderful week.  I think Spring is definitely in the air.   I am playing along with Fusion's challenge this week.  My inspiration came from the sketch and the colors.

I embossed the base of the card with the Stampin Up Spring Flower Textured embossing folder, and layered it with Perfect Plum and Painted Bloom DSP.  The paper looks as though it has been watercolored, but it's printed paper.  I fussy cut the flower from the Crazy About You stamp set from Stampin Up and popped each layer up with pop dots.  Hope you enjoy looking at my card, leave me a comment on what you think, I love reading the comments.


Here is my inspiration from Fusion:


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back and visit again!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest