Happy Easter

Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello everyone!

Is it Spring yet?  We had about 6 inches of snow here today.  Everything was shutdown, but I did telework from home.  I think tomorrow will be another telework day too.  The schools have already closed.  It is suppose to be 7 degrees in the morning!  Brrrr, that is cold, I am so ready for Spring to come.  My daughter was saying, mom why are there some many birds outside.  When I went out to look, they were flying around and cherping.....hmmmm, I think they are confused, warm one day and cold the next.  I think they are ready for Spring too.

I am popping in to play along with Lawnscaping Challenge, dots and strips.  I decided to go with the stripes and make a shaker card.  I started with a base card, added a piece of the stripe from the 2014 petite paper pack and added my elements on the card.  The sentiment and Easter egg basket is from the Eggstra Special Easter stamp set.  I colored the basket and eggs with Prismacolor pencils and added clear wink of stella over the eggs.  I'm sure I will be using this stamp set again soon, I love how it turned out.



Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Enter into the following challenges:
Cas-ual Friday's
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
The Paper Players - think spring


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest