Happy Birthday - Card Sketch Challenge with Kiwi Lane Designs

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  I am here playing along with Kiwi Lane Designs Card Sketch. This is my first time playing with them.  I bought my first templates a few years ago at the Scrapbooking Expo in Centerville, VA.  I have not played with them, so I decided to play along with the card sketch. I used the Spooky Alley 12" borders and the Celebrate Assessories template's.   My granddaughter is going to a birthday party next weekend and needed a card.  Here is my take on the sketch.


Here is the sketch from Kiwi Lanes:

tiny celebrate card sketch

Thank you for stopping by.  Please come back again soon.

Supplies used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest