You're Sweet

Tuesday, January 20, 2015



Hello Bloggers,
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend.  I hope you were able to get out and celebrate Martin Luther King Day.  One of my crafting buddies came over Sunday night and we did a little crafting.  It was so nice to get into my craft room.  I have not been feeling well for almost two weeks and I just didn't have the energy to get creative.  Well, for the next few days, please come back, I have a lot to share.  Today I am sharing one of my favorite sets for the season!  I love this stamp set by Stampin Up.  It is so versitle, I know I say that about a lot of stamp sets, but this one is!  I used the new chalk ink to stamp the words on the new chalkboard paper.  It is so clean and fun!  I stamped the "you +me" with versamark and embossed with white.  Don't you love how it came out?  Oh, and the background and xo paper is the new stack pad from Stampin Up too. 

 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again tomorrow for more inspiration with this stamp set.  I love sharing and want you to enjoy!


Supplies used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest