Sweet Valentine

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am back again with a Valentine card.  I hope you are inspired by my Valentine cards.  Oh, did I tell you I love making Christmas and Valentine cards?  I am here joining Fusion Card Challenge.  I love their sketches and inspiration photos.  I don't get to play often, but when I do, I am really inspired by them.  Here is my take on the inspiration and sketch photos.  I hope you get a chance to play along.



Here is the inspiration:


I love how the card came out, I love the redish wood grain paper and the hearts that I used.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment, I love reading them.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will come back again soon.


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Supplies used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest