Creative Blog Hop

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello all,

Happy Monday, I hope most of you are enjoying the holiday, Columbus Day, if you have the day off.  I am here today to share my post for the Creative Blog Hop.  My dear friend Tessa, nominated me.  I have been crafting with her for many years and she is a very talented crafter.  She is very well known in the crafting world.  Please check her blog out.

Here are my answers to the hop questions:

1.      What am I working on now?
Right now, I am on a mini vacation in West Palm Beach, Florida.  The weather is so warm and nice that I am going to hate to go home tomorrow.  But, before I left I had a couple of projects for the design teams I am on.  I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do.  So I am sure they are waiting for me and eager for me to start!

2.      How does my work differ from others in my genre?
"Differ", I don't think my work differ's from anyone else.  I just love making clean and simple cards. And I hope others are inspired by my work.

3.      Why do I create what I do?
I love crafting and making something that makes me feel good inside and to share it with everyone on my blog!  I enjoy participating in challenges that help me get my creative juices flowing. I particularly love altering cigar boxes.  I have many around my house that I have created and a storage room full of them that I have collected.  Hum, I haven't altered one in a while, I think it might be time.  Check back I may have one posted soon.

4.      How does my creative process work?
It takes me a while to start a project.  Sometimes I do a sketch of what I think I want to make and I'll take it from there.  I will surf the Internet for ideas and a lot of times  I get my mojo on late at night when I should be in bed.

I'm going to pass on the nomination to these two creative ladies:

Gigi-Zone - Jetti 
I have known Jetti for many years.  We use to scrapbook and make cards together.  We would love getting together for card parties.  Jetti is a Close to My Heart demonstrator, so that should tell you how she loves the art of crafting.  I had to move away, but we stay in contact and love talking about crafts and our grandchildren.  Stop by Jetti's blog if you can.

StampNWhatNot - Jeannette
Jeannette is another one of my friends that is a very talented crafter.  I have known Jeannette for about five years and we meant each other at a crop and figured out that we went to the same high school and we have several acquaintances.  What a small world.  Jeannette is also a very well know crafter in the crafting world.  If you have time please stop by her blog.  She is a Stampin Up demonstrator.

I hope you have enjoyed the hop.  Check back next Monday to hear about Jetti and Jeanette's creative style.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest