Good Luck

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hello all,

I am back again with an  "Encouragement" card which is the  current challenge over on the A2Z Scrapbooking blog.  If you have not had a chance to join us, please stop by and add your creation.

Here is my card I made for "Encouragement", this card can be given to someone that is graduating, going to a new job or taking a test and need some encouragement.  I loved how it came out.  I used two Hero Art stamp sets, Brush and Good Luck.  Both of these stamps sets are so versitle, check them out at the store if you are interested in them, the links are above.
I finished the card off with stamping the Good Luck in Grape Juice.  The grunge is stamped with soft yellow.


If you would like any of the products used on my card, you can find the items in the A2Z Scrapbooking store.  If you are a lover of Hero Art stamps and embellishments, you will enjoy shopping in the A2Z etsy store.  You can get 15% off your total order of over$25.00 by using the code "Donna15".

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest