Exciting New's - Mema's June Challenge - Only Men Allowed

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello Bloggers,


I have some exciting news!!!!  Mema's Craft had a design team call, I applied  and  she picked me to join her team!  Please check out all the new members of the team here.  I am delighted to share my first post for the June Challenge of Mema's Crafts - Only Men Allowed!  What does this mean, you can create a masculine card, graduation card, or something you could give to a male.....the possibilities are simply  endless.  Mema's Crafts has two sponsors this month, Bugaboo Stamps and The Stamping Chef.  I hope you get a chance to join in on the fun.  Here are my two projects I created using the digi stamps from both sponsors.

This digi stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I've chosen this image that I thought was so funny.  I colored him with Prismacolor pencils.  Bugaboo stamps have so many images to choose from. Check out the website and the design team for more images.


My second digi image is from The Stamping Chef.  I colored her with copic markers.  I used the liquid Applique on the foam of the beer mugs.  I think this gift bag will make the perfect Father's Day gift with a few large beer bottles!  The Stamping Chef has very cute images too, and they are perfect for any male project.  


Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my designs.  Please stop by and see what the Design Team has created.  I hope  you will be inspired and hop on over to Mema's Crafts and enter this challenge.  

Design Team Members


Please stop back again soon!

3 comments :

  1. Love your card & gift bag. Just stopping by to say hello from a fellow DT member PennyRae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be on the team with you. Love your coloring with the Prismacolor pencils and cute details on the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest