Holiday Cards

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hello everyone,

I have a few holiday cards to share with you.  My sister came over and wanted to make a few cards for her co-workers Christmas.  We had such a wonderful time together, creating cards and talking about everyday stuff.  We will have to get together more often and craft together. 

Thanks again for checking out my post.  Please come back again soon.  Here are the cards we created. 

 
This card can be made in 5 minutes.  I used the My Minds paper pack, Countdown to Christmas.  The stamp is by SU Tag 4 You with coordinating punch.

 
I pulled out my Elizabeth Craft design dies and used the transparent double side tape to cut out the gloves.  I used the Glitter Ritz Ice Blue and Cool Highlights.  The embossing folder if Tim Holtz, Snowflake pattern.  The stamp is by Impression Obsession. 

 
Here is another 5 minute card.  The base of the card is SU Cherry Cobbler, the paper on the front of the card is retired SU Festival of Prints and Snow Festival Design printed tags.  The stamp set is SU Sassy Salutations.  ribbon is SU Ribbon.

 
This is another Elizabeth Craft die, Sprig with Berries.  Added some jute and embossed the words with white embossing powder.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest