Back to School

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wow, I am on a roll this week.  I am joining Mema's Craft challenge.  The theme is "Back to School" or "Vacation".  I decided to do "Back to School".  I picked up this nice stamp and die set from the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook convention in Charlotte a couple of weekends ago.  It is perfect for this challenge.  I had never heard of this company before, it is "The Stamps of Life".  They have very nice stamp sets.  They have a club that you can join and get a stamp set every month.  If you join you will get 15% off all of their stamps or dies.  Want to join in the challenge?  Check out Mema's Crafts.  The challenge will be over on August 30th.

Thank you for stopping by again and checking out my card.  Come back soon, I am working on some more items to post.  Please take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me".


 
Recipe
Stamp:  The Stamps of Life - Crayons2stamp
 Ink: Versifine Black, SU Daffodill Delight, Poppy Parade, and Gumball
 Paper: 110 lbs. White cardstock
  Accessories:  SU Dimensionals, The Stamps of Life - Crayon dies
 

1 comment :

  1. I love this cute back to school card and the crayons just make it fun. Thanks for taking time to stop by Mema's Crafts and play with us this month. We hope you will visit us again real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest