Happy Father's Day!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Monday Bloggers!

I hope your Monday was a great one.  I hope you didn't get rained out to much.  I don't know about you, but our grass really needed it.  We have not turned the sprinkler system on yet.  I am looking forward to the mid--70's temperature this week.  I am not complaining, because it took a long while for the weather to warm up. 

I have another card that was inspired by Andre Wolford.  If you want to look at her blog, check my card out that I posted yesterday.  I have a link to her blog.  Father's Day is just around the corner.  How many of you have made your cards?  I hope this card will give you some inspiration.  This stamp set is a Stampin Up set named "The Open Sea".  This is such a versatile set for any male cards you may need.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Come back, I am planning to make some more Father's Day cards this week.



Recipe:

Stamps: SU The Open Sea and Best Dad Ever
Ink: SU Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Paper: SU Very Vanilla , Crumb Cake  and Early Espresso 
Accessories:  SU Early Espresso baker’s twine

3 comments :

  1. Super Cute, Donna! Great Masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! You are going to make me buy that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors.Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest