Get Well Soon

Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Friday bloggers,

I have a get well card to share with you today.  My sister-in-law, Bernice is in the hospital and I thought I would make a good well card.  I don't have many of these in my stash.  Please keep her in your prayers.  She has MS and has been in the hospital for more than two weeks now.  She has been fighting this disease for a long time.  Thank you for your continued prayers.

Thanks again for stopping by!

 
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: SU Delightful Dozen
Ink: Black Memento
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe and Black
Accessories:  heart punch, rhinestones, and dimensionals
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment :

  1. Very cute! Did you make this last night when you got home?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest