Mojo Monday 244 - Hello, Cupcake!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hello Bloggers, I'm playing along with the Mojo Monday #244 sketch. I just bought this birthday paper by "Imaginisce" called "Hello, Cupcake!".  There are so many colors and different patterns, it was difficult for me to figure out which one to use.  I like doing the Mojo Monday's the first of the month, because for every 50 cards, you can win a prize.  So, if you enjoy making cards, click the Mojo Monday #244 above and join the fun.  As always, thanks for checking out my blog, if you like my card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  



Recipe:
Paper:  SU Real Red, Imaginisce Hello, Cupcake 
Stamp:  Close to my Heart - Happy Birthday 
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Doodlebug Twine Ladybug, Tim Holtz Rosette, SU Scallop Punch



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest