Perfect Plum

Friday, June 8, 2012

Happy Friday Bloggers, how was your week.  It went by pretty fast for me.  I am so proud of myself because I blogged every day this week.  It's not easy to keep up with blogging.  You really have to commit to doing this everyday.  I really love sharing my projects with everyone and really appreciate you stopping by.

Today, I have a card that I did for a card swap.  I love the color and how this card came out.  I hope the people who received this card love it as much as I do.  This week was just about a perfect week, no humidity and lots of sunshine.  Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the hot weather that we are going to have.


Recipe:
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Stamp:  SU Mixed Bunch
Ink: SU Perfect Plum
Accessories:  SU Embossing Folder Elegant Lines, small oval


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest