Mojo Monday 243 - Happy Father's Day

Friday, June 1, 2012

Good evening Bloggers!  What a night of heavy rain, flood warnings, tornado warnings, lighting and thundering. We had about three inches of rain.  We really needed it, but not all the tornado and flood warnings I think we could have done without.  Tomorrow is suppose be sunny and warm with low humidity.  

I wanted to share my Mojo Monday card with you. Father's Day is coming in a couple of weeks and I thought I would get a head start on making some cards.  I love how my shirt came out on my card.  I created another shirt card, that I will share with you later.

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend and stay dry!!!


Recipe:
Paper:  80 lb. white cardstock, SU Soft Suede, SU DSP Comfort Cafe
Stamp:  Stampendous
Ink: SU Soft Suede
Accessories:  MFT Fishtail Flag Stax dies, Sewing Machine, brad, pop dots

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest