Beautiful Butterfly Easel

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Wednesday bloggers,

I wanted to share this very beautiful butterfly easel card with you.  I love how it turned out.  The only thing, I wish it were a little larger. This was made with the Stampin Up Beautiful Butterfly die.  I was inspired by addINKtive designs, she seems to be the queen of making these butterfly easel cards.  I am going to try making this card with the Lifestyle nested butterflies.  They have several sizes and the largest one is big.  Check back to see it, I hope to get it done some time this week.  As always, thanks for stopping by, if you like my card, please leave a comment or follow me.  Stay cool and safe for the next couple of days, it is suppose to be 100 or more degrees the rest of the week.


Recipe:
Paper:  SU Rich Razzleberry
Stamp:  SU Retired hostess Happiest Birthday
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  SU Vintage Wallpaper folder, bling brad, pop dots

1 comment :

  1. Love this card...You'll have to show me how to make it! I feel a CASE coming on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest