Mojo Monday 235 - Somebunny Loves You

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend everyone.  I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend with your family and friends.  I have been pretty busy this week, but I have managed to finish a few Easter cards I wanted to share with you.  I made this card for my neice, it is also for the Mojo Monday #235 this week.  The egg is made by Cheery Lyn design, I cut the scrolled egg out with SU old olive paper and used some double sided sticky paper cutting out to the shape of the egg.  I then used some extra fine glitter and rubbed it on the sticky side of the egg.   The stamp set is from Serendipity, the bunny is actually holding a carrot, but I used an Xacto Knife to cut out the little rabbit paw. I lifted the paw edge up and tucked the egg under it.  Isn't he adorable?

Thanks for looking and if you like my blog or my cards please follow me.  Just go to the bottom of my blog on the right hand side and click the follow button.  See you tomorrow with a couple of other Easter Cards.  Bless you all and have a wonderful Easter!



Inside of card.

Recipe:
Paper:  110lb White, Bazzill Purple, SU Old OliveLawn Fawn petite paper (The Bright Side)
Ink:  Memento Black, Copic markers
Stamps:  SU Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment, Serendipity Bunny with Carrot, Somebunny sentiment
Accessories:  Spellbinder Circle Large, Cheery Lyn Designs lace Egg, Cuttlebug border palm leaves


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest