Happy Easter

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.  I was with my family all day.  We had a wonderful breakfast together and we ate dinner later in the day.  The grandchildren had fun with all the stuff the Easter bunny.  The especially loved the giant bubbles they got.  My sister loved the Easter card I made them, which I posted yesterday.  Here are two more cards I created one for my mom and the other for my bible study teacher.  I will post the recipe later.  I am starting a new job tomorrow and need to get in the bed early tonight. 

I keep telling you, if you love my blog, please follow me.  You can go down to the right and hit the buttom "follow me".  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.

Recipe:
Paper:  SU Kraft, Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection
Stamp:  Sweet and Sassy - He Lives Stamp Set
Ink:  SU Chocolate Chip and Copic Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Label Six and Floral Accents

Recipe:
Paper:  SU Bashful Blue, Authentique Journey Collection, 80 lb. White cardstock
Stamp:  Justrite Easter Blessings
Ink:  Memento Black, Versa Mark, White Embossing Powder, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinder Nested Oval Medallion Labels, Cheery Lynn Designs Japanese Garden Lace Oval

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest