Punch Art - Dog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy Saturday Bloggers!  I hope your weekend has gotten off to a wonderful start.  I am trying to catch up on some of my projects this weekend.  This punch art card is for a punch art card swap that I decided to join.  I did a "Thank you" card swap and I was a little disappointed with the cards I received, so I hope this punch art swap is better.  I guess one doesn't know what they are getting into until you receive the final product.  I hope whoever get's my cute little dog will enjoy it.  Punch art is new to me, if you saw a couple of post before this one you saw my cute little cat.  Here is my card and have a wonderful weekend.

 Recipe:
Paper:  SU Early Espresso, SU Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink:  SU Early Espresso
Accessories: SU ribbon, brad, SU punches

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest