Faith

Friday, February 17, 2012

Good morning and happy Friday bloggers!

I had so much fun making these cards.  The sentiments are from Verve Stamps and Our Daily Bread Design Stamps.  They are very simple and clean.  I left the inside blank so if I need to write a note.  I CASE this card from here.  Thank you so much for looking at my blog.  If you like my cards, please leave a comment and follow me.
This is an Our Daily Bread Design stamp.


The last two cards are Verve Stamps. 

I used SU Kraft paper for the base of the card and bazzill for the butterfuly which was embossed with SU butterfly embosslit.


1 comment :

  1. These are perfect clean and simple cards. Love the hint of flowers using an embossing folder on the base.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest