On Her Way

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Isn't it funny how the week can drag and the weekends just fly by.  This weekend was ver cold, we got a little dusting of snow.  My friend that lives in Washington State has gotten a lot of snow.  She has not had electricity since Wednesday.  She says her electricity is not expected to be back on until Monday or Tuesday.  See when you live in the country these things happen (smile). 

On Thursday, my local scrapbook store had another "Wendy Vecchi" class and I took it.  I just love these pieces of art work.  While making this project my hands got so dirty, but it is worth it after the project is completed.  Thanks again for looking at my projects if you like it, please leave a comment.  Follow me if you keep coming back.  Have a great week and be safe.


This is a closer picture of the inside of the box. 
















I can't remember everything we used, but I can list some items.  We used Tim Holtz distress inks, art parts from Wendy Vecchi, 7 gypsie book cover is used on the back of the box.  Oh forgot to tell you the box is a cigar box, we detached the top and used it as the bottom that looks like an atlas.  I just love making these types of projects, please stop back by to see more. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest