Mojo Monday 225 - Happy Valentines Day

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello Bloggers and Friends,

I hope everyone's week has been going well, just one more day and it will be Friday.  Here in Northern Virginia we have had some pretty mild weather, while my friend in the Northwest has been having snow and ice storms.  She didn't have electricity for about 4 days, moved into a hotel for most of those days.  Went home and the electricity went out again.  I sure hope you are doing well and staying warm where ever you are!!!

Well, I have been busy creating and making some cards to post on my blog.  I also got a new toy today from my LSS!!!  I will post a picture later.

Well here is my take on the Mojo Monday card, I hope you like it.  If you do leave me a message to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest