Christmas in July

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I have been working on some Christmas cards this weekend for a friend of mine.  She wants to be able to make cards for Christmas that are not so complicated.  I think these came out pretty nice.  This stamp set just retired, it is called Big on Christmas. 

The base of this card is old olive and I used the SU DSP Jolly Holiday for the front.




This card is called a joy fold card.  I love how it turned out.  This also is SU DSP called Dashing.  This was a very simple card to make and it does not take long at all.  Here are the dimensions: 
Paper: Real Red (8 1/2 x 4 1/2) scored at 3" , (3 3/4 x 2 3/4), Old Olive (3 x 8) scored at 4" long ways, Very Vanilla (3 3/4 x 2 3/4) (3 1/2 x 2 1/2), Designer Series Paper (4 x 2 3/4) (4 x 5 1/4)


The base of this card is real read.  I punch some snowflakes with MS punch and used stickles to cover them.  I also used stickles on the word snow.



The base of this card is real red with real red ribbon on the side. 

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest