Retro Rubber Challenge Blog Challenge #78 - White Out

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Happy New Year!

I am so happy to be back with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog Team!  I hope that you all are ready to get creative again for the new year.  Dust those stamps off that you haven't used in a while or have never used and join the challenges!  The challenge is "White Out", your card should be mainly white with an accent of one of the colors on the inspirational photo below.

No automatic alt text available.

Today I am sharing a "Happy New Year" card.  The sentiment I am using is from a Hero Arts Stamp and Cut stamp set called Merry.  I believe this set was released sometime in October 2016.

Here is my card, I started out by die cutting the background with the Hero Arts background Party Confetti Fancy Die.  I used some gold glitter paper on the back of the die cut.  I cut the champagne glasses with my silhouette, I then stamped my sentiment with versamark and used some gold embossing powder.


Are you ready to play along?  The rules to play along with Retro Rubber are very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older.   For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.  Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

Thank you for stopping by, you have until January 26 to join the fun!




6 comments :

  1. Happy New Year, Donna! I love this card because it is so festive as well as elegant! The colors are great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a really festive card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Party on a card, Donna! Great job. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jan, Donna this is totally a party on a card. I love that the shimmery background shows through. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!! that die is amazing, the gold behind it truly makes it so festive as well as elegant.
    Beautiful detail of the Champagne glasses with the vellum background.

    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna! Wowza! This card - that die cut! That gold! Crazy awesome is what this is! Seriously - when I saw this card, all I could think was to pop open a bottle of bubbly! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest