Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #63 - Color Challenge

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge and it is "color my world".  You can use the photo below for your inspiration.   Also, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older.   If we feel you are using newer stamps, you may be disqualified from the challenge without notification.  For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.  Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!





Here is my take on the challenge.  I am using a Mama Elephant stamp set called Thank You Wishes, which was released in January 2016.  My card is an A2 card, the design paper is 4 x 51/2, I then cut two pieces of card stock 4 x 5, I used a MFT die to cut the frame at the bottom and then I layered the two together.  I stamped my sentiment from the Mama Elephant set with Versafine black ink.  To finish my card, I added some sequins.  




Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. You have until June 2nd to join in on the fun! 

Supplies Used:


7 comments :

  1. Donna, kudos to you for using paisly paper that goes with the color challenge as well. You are so clever! That stamp is beautiful and the card is finished to perfection! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a superb sentiment stamp. It looks so good on that yellow with the sequins to draw the eye to it. The paisley fits the challenge well. Funny how the shapes stick in the mind more than the colours do, so clever you to incorporate them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Donna! The patterned paper fits the challenge so well, and your accent colors really make the sentiment pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Donna, I always have a hard time with big, bold sentiments but, it's in the way you frame them and the details you add that make them look fantastic.
    You did it here and it's just awesome.
    The pattern paper is the perfect choice for your card, it has the challenge's colors and design too, so very clever of you.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is divine. I am going to look into those stitched dies... great detail! Love how the sentiment stands out against the paisley background. Terrific card, Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Elegant and inspiring design!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Donna, I love that paisley paper and the bold yellow panel. Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest