It's Donna here, can you believe it is almost Spring! Well, here in Virginia, I think the weather is confused. We have had high 60's to 70 degree weather. I really feel the Spring is here because my allergies are in full swing....I had to bring out the Flonase and Allegra! However, this morning on the news I heard we might have snow showers on Friday....stay tuned!
So, onto my card. I am featuring the Joy Clair Happy Easter set. This set was released last February 2016. This set is a great set to own, there are several images and a couple of sentiments. If you would like to see what I did last year with this set, click here. I colored the bunny in gray last year, so I decided to color him brown this year. What color would you have colored him? There are endless possibilities with this set! Also, search for this set on the Joy Clair blog for more inspiration.
Here is how I put my card together:
- My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
- I dried embossed the background with my big shot,
- I used the SVG file that you get free when you purchase any of the Joy Clair stamp sets,
- I stamped the image with Black Memento Ink and colored him with copics - using copic colors E31, E35, E57 and E79,
- I stamped the sentiment with versamark, added some white embossing powder and heat embossed it,
- I cut a 1/2 inch piece of design paper and angled it and angled the black embossed piece and added the stripes to my card.
- I finished my card off by adding some enamel dots.
I hope I have inspired you in some way. Thank you for stopping by, please come back tomorrow to see another beautiful creation from the design team.