This is my first post as a Design Team Member for "A Blog Named Hero"! I am so excited about this opportunity! Who doesn't love Hero Arts stamps? I know I do. For my first post I am using the Celebrate Tag Stamp and Cut set to introduce myself and say "Hello" to everyone. I am no stranger to Hero Arts products. I have been using their stamps for many years and also have been a stamper for many years. My passion is card-making, but I also love scrapbooking, traditional and digital. I also love photograph. I so enjoy sharing my craft with others and I hope that I can/have inspired you in some way.....now onto how I put my card together:
- My card is an A2 card,
- I die cut the scalloped layer and adhered it to my card,
- I then die cut the stitched rectangle and embossed it and then adhered it to the scalloped piece,
- I die cut the tag and added the sentiment,
- I used foam tape to pop the tag on the rectangle embossed piece,
- I finished off the card by adding some rhinestones and twine.
A Blog Named Hero is giving away a $20 gift certificate to Hero Arts for one lucky person. They will draw a random winner from comments on all the design team introduction posts (you can start here), so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win! If you haven't seen the new Valentine’s release check it out!
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope I have inspired. You can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and my blog. You can also find me over at Splitcoast Stampers.