Warm Wishes

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping by to play along with a couple of challenges, and one of my favorites which is "coffee" related challenges!  Addicted to CAS challenge is a word challenge "COFFEE" and CASology cue card is "COFFEE"...oh what fun!

 


Here is my take on the challenges:


Those of you that follow me know I rarely create a one layer card with no embellishments.  I just had to add a little bling to my card, I just could not help it.  I first stamped the coffee stain from the Verve stamp set "Better With You".  The coffee cup and sentiment is from Waffle Flower called "Warm Wishes".  I won this stamp set from Kat Scrappiness from the Fall Coffee Loviers Blog hop and I could not wait to get it inked up!   I stamped the coffee cup and colored it with copics.  I then fuzzy cut it out.  I positioned the cup where I wanted it and added my sentiment and then popped the cup over it.  

Thanks so much for stopping in, please come back again soon!

1 comment :

  1. Amazing coloring on that cup, Donna! It's great to see you playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest