Happy National Coffee Day!

Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with Reverse Confetti's sketch and the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! For those of you who know me, I love any stamp set that is related to coffee. When Reverse Confetti came out with a new set called "Just Brew It", I just had to have it! The design paper I have used on my card is Reverse Confetti's new 6x6 paper pack called "Fright Night".  I was to late to link up with their challenge, but here is my card and I hope all you coffee lovers had a great day sipping on your coffee!

40_Sept2016


Thanks for stopping in, please come back again soon!

Other challenges
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest